This event is now over
As an initiative of this forum, NCR – GIC is launched a Four part “Leadership Development Series” last year focused and tailored exclusively for Senior leadership in GIC’s.
The Part 1 of the series was very well received where each Session focussed on one of the following competencies:
– Developing Global Mind-set
– “Managing the Matrix”- Building Networking and Influencing skills.
– Building Entrepreneurial Leadership Skills
– Managing Gen ‘Y’
We now launch Part 2 of the series which will focus on ENHANCING FINANCIAL AWARENESS IN EMERGING LEADERS. The first session under these series on “CFO’s enhanced role expectations” scheduled on 30 May from 10 am to 1 pm at Hotel Crown Plaza, Gurgaon.
The broad discussion threads in this session would cover-
I. P & L view Vs Expense Controller
· Who drives / owns budgets?
· “Global “ Vs “Local” tussles in budgeting
· Broad patterns of costs / revenues in Industry – CRE , Tech , People
· Procurement Practices and its interplay on costs
II. Customer Centric
· “Flat or below “ - Measures to neutralise inflation - Zero impact to Customer
· “Modularity of costs” – Addition of Fixed Costs
· Dealing with annual comp increases - “ Consultant’s Utopia & Practioner’s nightmare”
III. Differentiated Service Offering
· Impacting service delivery
· Driving down costs
· Bundling of services /processes
· Evolving products for enhancing customer penetration / revenue - Variability in pricing
IV. Differing viewpoints - The Service Delivery Vs. The CFO
Look forward to receiving you at the session.
Tel: 91 11 47670100
May 30, 2014
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Crown Plaza Today Gurgaon
Sector 29, National Highway 8